BROWNWOOD WWTP IMPROVEMENTS
This project consisted of making improvements to the existing wastewater treatment plant. Improvements consisted of a rehabilitation of the existing bar screen and installation of a redundant bar screen, installing a new parshall flume flow meter, rehabilitation of the existing aeration basin and installation of anoxic basin mixers and VFD blowers, improvements to the existing digester with the installation of VFD blowers, a sludge pump, and gravity thickener, and the addition of a belt press building.
TROPHY CLUB MUD WASTEWATER TREATMENT PLANT (ON GOING)
This project consisted expanding an existing wastewater treatment plant to 2.5 MGD with six proposed MBR basins. Our design for this project included coordinating electrical installation requirements for three implementation phases. We worked with equipment manufacturers and the SCADA contractor to make improvements to the existing SCADA system. We also coordinated electrical outages and removal of existing equipment with the installation of replacement equipment.
This project consisted constructing a new wastewater treatment plant, for the City of Hutto, with 2MGD initial capacity and 8MGD maximum capacity. The plant design consisted of SBR treatment units and UV effluent treatment. SCADA system design consisted of a redundant fiber optic loop connecting equipment PLCs to the Main PLC and master station.
PROJECTS: WATER AND WASTEWATER TREATMENT PLANT IMPROVEMENTS FOR BOTH THE MUNICIPAL AND PRIVATE SECTORS INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING:
- SAWS Phase 2 Lift Station Rehabilitation
- Horizon MUD Pump Station Improvements,
- Numerous Lift Stations for the City of Austin.
- Improvements to LCRA West Travis County Water Treatment Plant.
- High service pump station for LCRA West Travis County Water Treatment Pllant.
- SCADA System for Travis County MUD #4.
- Raw Water Pump Station and Booster Pump Station for Travis County MUD #4.
- Intermediate Pump Station for Travis County MUD #4.
- SCADA System for Horizon MUD water system.
- SCADA System for the City of Madisonville, Texas.
- SCADA System for River Place
- Improvements to the City of Nederland Water Treatment Plant.
- Emergency power systems for the City of San Marcos water system.
- Sunfield MUD Wastewater Treatment Plant.
PROJECTS: WATER AND WASTEWATER SYSTEMS TREATMENT PLANTS, PUMP STATIONS AND LIFT STATIONS INCLUDING:
- LCRA West Travis Regional Treatment Plant and Raw Water Intake.
- Travis County MUD #4 Treatment Plant and Raw Water Intake.
- Lago Vista Treatment Plant and Raw Water Intake Barge
- Lakeway MUD Water Treatment Plant and Raw Water Intake Barge.
- LCRA County Line Pump Station.
- El Paso County Water Authority (EPCWA) Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Horizon MUD (El Paso) Wastewater Treatment Plant
- EPCWA Booster Pump Station and SCADA System
- River Place MUD SCADA System.
- Travis County MUD #4 SCADA System
- Travis County WCID #20 Water Treatment Plant and Pump Station
- LCRA Lakeway Barge Improvements
- Leuthan Lane Pump Station, Austin, Texas
- Loop 360 WSC Water Treatment Plant and SCADA System.
- Lakepointe Wastewater Treatment Plant
- EPCWA RO Plant Pump Station
- Matagorda Dunes Water Treatment Plant
- Matagorda Dunes Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Travis County MUD #4 Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Hamilton Pool Road GST & Pump Station
- 75 Lift Stations for the City of Austin, LCRA, EPCWA and San Marcos
- Brushy Creek Regional Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Liberty Hill Wastewater Treatment Plant